Wednesday, 2 October 2013

British Red Cross

If you know me in real life, you may know that I spent a few months this year attempting to be an antiques dealer...I've been freelancing solidly for the last five months, meaning that I haven't really had time to find the stock (or to sleep, have fun, see friends...you get the picture...)

Sadly, this meant giving up my beloved stall. And even more sadly for MrM, it meant that my stock has been sitting around the house. And now, under pain of more shouting, my stock has had to go, although MrM didn't use such gentle words. His were more: "If you don't get rid of that pile of junk, I'll do it for you."

So off it went. A collection of vintage books, baby clothes, a random 70s saucepan that made me think of the Good Life every time I saw it, some beautiful glass bottles...all to the British Red Cross shop and into the hands of a very confused looking volunteer....




.

No comments:

Post a Comment