Monday, 7 January 2013

Kindness Challenge Day 10: Send Flowers to Someone

I hit a snag in the 14 day kindness challenge when I could not for the life of me think of anyone to send flowers to! I did have a couple of contenders but for one reason and another, thought that sending flowers might add to their woes.





So well into January, I finally got round to it and sent some flowers MrM's mum as she needed cheering up. I happened to be there when they were delivered and was bemused to hear her say that she thought they must be from her other son or her nephew before exclaiming that she was impressed that the McBaby had the motor skills to order things online!



Flowers. Aren’t they a beautiful creation of nature?

I think flowers are such a wonderful gift to mankind. And I think that it’s such a joy to receive flowers and to give others flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment