Thursday, 22 March 2012

ST Nicholas Church, Beedon



A fandabydozy coffee morning at St NIcolas Church Hall in aid of another St Nicholas where I bought all of these smelly goodies so that I don't stink as much as usual. I also spectacularly failed to make a cake for my friend's visit this afternoon, so bought a lovely chocolate cake that I thought I could pass off as homemade (except I am the worst liar in the world and I knew she wouldn't believe me!).




WHile I was choosing this cake, another regular at the jumble sale came over to me and pointed at the McBaby. "I didn't know you had a baby!" he exclaimed. "Where did this come from?"

"From the table over there near the books," I said. "50p".

1 comment:

  1. Aww, how sweet! Nice to see there are regulars on the jumble/coffee morning scene:-)

    Can't believe you are still doing so much for charity!

    ReplyDelete