Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Thursday, 8th December - Cancer Research UK




Did this today for tomorrow, so yesterday really, if you see what I mean. Perhaps my hormones are getting to me, but I have to say that I was not at all impressed with today's transaction. I was quite excited about finding a maternity dress but the wind was taken out of my sails when I approached the till.

I spent £11 but didn't get the courtesy of a "hello" or a "thank you". In fact, the woman behind the counter merely nodded at me so I forced her to say hello because I am awkward that way.

Once I'd paid her, she walked off! So I was left to bundle everything into my handbag while she mumbled something to her colleague.






Visit our shops



We have nearly 600 shops around the UK where you can buy or donate goods. And to make shopping even easier, we’ve launched our very own online shopping site www.shoptobeatcancer.org.uk



www.cancerresearchuk.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment