Saturday, 3 December 2011

Friday, 2nd December - RSPCA

Was on my way to the bus station and saw a lovely young lady offer to help an older lady carry her bags of groceries to her car. How cheery! I then passed the RSPCA shop which has recently not provided positive experiences for me, but thinking of the Christmas spirit in action that I'd just seen, I thought I'd have a look.

A lovely Christmassy dress caught my eye so I checked the scary lady wasn't in the shop and went in. The dress wasn't as nice when I got close up, but I did manage to get a handful of blank CDs.

RSPCA celebrity supporters

There are many ways in which we receive celebrity support. Whether it be from our patrons and vice-presidents or other famous followers.

But what is most important is that our high-profile and celebrity supporters all believe in what we do and share our mission and aims.

Our selection of videos above feature just some of the celebrities who have shown their support for the RSPCA, including:
•TV vet and LSPCA patron Joe Inglis treating animals at mobile clinics in Malawi, south-east Africa.

•Ex-Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon visiting an RSPCA animal centre to see for herself the many animals in our care in need of new homes.

•TV presenter and comedian Paul O’Grady who adopted Winston the lamb after the animal was found dumped in a wheelie bin.

•Actor Martin Clunes and his wife Philippa with their adopted RSPCA rescue ponies Connor and Oliver.

•TV star and comedian Julian Clary promoting the work we do in rehoming cats and kittens.

•Hollywood star Pamela Anderson making a special Christmas visit to the animals at our Liverpool Animal Centre.

•TV personality and animal expert Bill Oddie promoting the work of our Mallydams Wood Wildlife Centre.




www.rspca.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment