Thursday, 20 October 2011

Thursday, 20th October - Shoemakers

The weekly coffee morning at St Nicolas CHurch in town was for Shoemakers. I've been into the bookshop, but had no idea this was a charity, but it is, and works to spread the gospel. I bought a couple of bits and bobs from the jumble sale, and the very nice lady on the stall accepted all of the change in my purse as payment for my goods, as to be fair, I think I was a few pennies short.

The Christopher Shoemaker Christian Centre, or Shoemakers for short, aims to both reach the unchurched with the gospel message and assist in building up the faith of believers through operating a bookshop, coffee shop and related activities, working in a way that promotes Christian values.


www.shoemakers.f2s.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment