Friday, 14 October 2011

Friday, 14th October - Age UK



I don't know why I bought this, but as soon as I saw it in the AGE UK shop, I decided I just HAD to have it!!



A world in which older people flourish is a world in which older people will:

be equal citizens with equal rights


have enough money for a secure and decent life, and have access as consumers to the products and services they need at a price they can afford


have access to the healthcare and social care they need


have the opportunity to live healthier longer lives and to enjoy a sense of well-being


live in homes and neighbourhoods that are safe and comfortable and which enable them to lead fulfilling lives


have opportunities to participate and contribute as volunteers, active citizens, good neighbours, family members, and workers


enjoy the benefits of longer life, wherever they are in the world



www.ageuk.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment