Thursday, 18 August 2011

Thursday, 18th August - NCT (again!)

I can't believe that after my fear at attending a bumps and babes meeting, I managed to do it again today, fleeing Brasserie Gerard with such fear on my face that a lady smoking a fag outside thought I was applying for a job.

"You don't have to speak French," she assured me. While she asked what the NCT was, one of the ladies came out to coax me back inside and reassure me that it didn't matter that I was the only "bump"!

I am very grateful to her for doing so - I had a great time, learned a lot and even picked up some tips that I'd not even thought about!

I made a donation to the NCT, clambering over some breastfeeding women to get to the collection tin.

NCT is here to support parents. We give them accurate, impartial information so that they can decide what’s best for their family, and we introduce them to a network of local parents to gain practical and emotional support.


We are the UK’s largest parenting charity, and campaign as the voice for parents on the issues they care about.


www.nct.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Well done for going back in and giving it another go. Glad you got something out of it.xx

    ReplyDelete