Saturday, 9 July 2011

Saturday, 9th July - Ladybirds pre-school



I actually did this last night, but since I intend to do nothing but decorating today, I'm going to count this for Saturday!

Yesterday, I spent two hours at lunchtime collecting for the Volunteer Centre and Fairclose Day Centre for the elderly. In these two hours, I met lots of nice people but sadly, a few youngsters would felt that it was acceptable to shout racist abuse at me. So I decided that my next charity thing would be far gentler and kinder to me meaning that a ladies pamper evening at Ace Space in aid of Ladybirds pre-school was just the thing!




After paying an admission fee, each treatment cost just £5 and lasted 20 minutes, so I had a soothing massage which went by far too quickly and my first ever reflexology treatment which was incredibly relaxing!




Ladybirds is a small and friendly, stimulating and happy pre-school. We are registered for 30 children aged between 2.5 and 5 years old.

Our premises are purpose built and fully accessible for all children and adults, with ramps and toilets. We have recently been singled out as the only purpose built pre-school in our area to be awarded ‘Outstanding’ in our Ofsted report and are very proud of our achievements.

Ladybirds pride ourselves on understanding the children as individuals. We adapt our environment and a routine to ensure every child is included, whatever their individual needs.

The Pre-school itself includes a large playroom, a quiet room for reading and computer activities along with an art and craft room. Our outdoor area is well maintained and the activities are extremely varied.


www.ladybirds-pre-school.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment