Friday, 1 April 2011

March - in summary

In work speak, we've just "covered off quarter one"! I can't believe where the time is going. My lil challenge is going well and I've enjoyed finding out a bit more about the different charities out there, although more variety would be great!

This month, I wish I could have done more to help the earthquake victims in Japan. As I mentioned before, I lived in Tokyo for two years and owe a huge debt of gratitude to the people there for a golden period in my life. Someone is organising a series of cake sales to raise money for people there:

http://cakesforjapan.wordpress.com/

which I would love to get involved with but baking is not my forte!

Please let me know if there is a charity close to your heart or an event that I could help with. Happy April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment