Monday, 7 February 2011

Monday, 7th February - Scope



Mr M seems to be taking over the world, wardrobe-by-wardrobe. His clothes have taken over my side of the (admittedly small) wardrobe, so I decided at the beginning of 2011 that I would not buy any more new clothes, except underwear. I mention this because I went into the Scope shop in town today and there were lots of lovely things that I couldn't buy! Instead, as I have got through quite a few of these in the last few months, I bought a baby card. A unisex one at that! I will be ready as soon as the stork arrives at the home of one of my friends. And the lady in the shop was lovely and said thank you for my purchase and thank you again when I said I didn't need a bag.

Scope is a charity that supports disabled people and their families and also campaigns to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else.

www.scope.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment